Monday, February 16, 2009

Ever feel like you live in a black hole and that all the messages you send to the outside world are never recieved, they just get sucked into nothingness as if they were never sent in the first place? I feel that way today. I sent out a bunch of important emails yesterday and got only one reply. Have I become invisible?

See, this is what happens when you live off of crappy internet at the lycée too long. First they don't put a phone jack in your room so you can't have your own internet, then they put an alarm on the one place you can get internet that goes off at 10:30 PM, then they block You Tube, then they start occasionally locking the door to said internet so that you can't get in on the weekends, then they block Facebook, and then you cease to exist.

Might be time to think about moving.... again....

3 comments:

shannon said...

I hate when people don't reply to emails straight away. About a month ago, I sent an important email to my French prof back home, and it took her over a week to get back to me! Hopefully, you get the replies you're looking for soon!

BlondeInFrance said...

I haven't gotten any mail in like, six weeks, it's driving me crazy. I wait for the postman and stand there all hopeful and he just shakes his head. Going the eco route and doing online bills certainly makes one feel ignored and invisible!

au soleil levant said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one!