Friday, May 29, 2009

In Bruges

And someone switched the hostel keyboard, which is a French keyboard, to an American keyboard. I am extremely confused and having trouble typing. I can do one or the other but not both at the same time!!!

Also, I've decided to get to 200 posts before my birthday on July 15. Quarter of a century!! I feel like I should do something special to celebrate but generally I just keep my head down and try to make it through July in one piece without tempting the Evil Eye.

No joke folks. The Evil Eye is a powerful little bugger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't realize you were younger than me! ;)

I hate people who switch keyboards. Hate them, hate them, hate them. Seriously, it's hard enough to type with two fingers!

au soleil levant said...

Yeah, a whole year younger! Wow, you're really ancient! :) Glad you feel me on the keyboard problem. It was hard enough to learn the French keyboard, and then to have the French layout with the American lettering... oy!