Saturday, April 26, 2008

Leaving

Tonight I have a flight out of Detroit to Paris (direct! I hope the Northwest/Delta merger doesn't change that). I'm not quite as sad to leave today as I was way back in September (read: I'm not crying every five minutes). It's still really hard to leave though. When I first got home it felt so weird to be here, and now it feels so weird to be going back. And the funny thing is that I really didn't feel the need to come home at all this vacation, unlike in the fall when I was cursing the prefecture for not having my recipisse ready yet.

Renewing isn't seeming like such a good option these days.... Guess I'll just have to see how I feel at the end of another couple of months.

France here I come!

2 comments:

Monique Geisler said...

hope the flight went well!! :) Welcome back, the weather's much warmer on this side of the Atlantic!

Monique Geisler said...

oops, I just realized you already WERE here and are going back to France. My bad.... haha welcome back to France and cooler temperatures :)